7.28.2009

Little Red Rides Again and I'm a Lucky Duck

We just finished having a challenge in a little cyberspace group I'm in. We each made our own version of Little Red Riding Hood. We did this once before, last February, but it is always fun to revisit Little Red. So, without further ado, please allow me to present. . .
Theresa's-

Susie's-

Mine-

Mandy's-

Lone's-

Jackie's-

Maija's-

Cynthia's-

Cindi's

and last, but not certainly not least, Dixie's-

I wish they could all come live at my house.

○ ○ ○

Most of them are for sale. If you click on the pictures, they'll take you to their auctions.

◘◘◘

Speaking of Little Red, a couple hours after I posted this parade, I won this wonderful little work of art! I'm a lucky duck today!

Barbara and Marcos Suarez are the curators of BrightColorArt, and they're a husband and wife team too! The giveaway was hosted over at Elsa Mora, Elsita's beautiful blog. Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. Wowee,,,Your faces,,,so good,,the wolf has such designs in his eyes. Thanks for sharing these,,so kewl, I will have to go visit the talents.
    Happy day!
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh they are all gorgeous!!
    Yours comes with the most fantastic wolfie too!!

    Micki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a sucker for Red in all her incarnations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun to see all the different styles each artist used to make their version of Red Riding Hood. Challenges are a great way to get the creative juices flowing.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Reds! All are wonderful, but, HEY! YOURS gets MY vote because I ADORE wolves, and your wolf is a beauty! Congrats on winning the darling art piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so inspiring! I think I shall make one too!

    Susannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is fantastic, what a lucky girl you are, I'm sure that you will love her and enjoy her for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...