3.22.2009

Awardy Awards

Thank you to Laurie and Sue
and финтифлюшкаfor the lovely awards!
I'm supposed to write some number of things about something or other, then pass them along, but I don't really remember what I'm supposed to write, and as for that last one I have NO idea on account of I speak lousy Ukrainian.
So I'm just gonna write 3 things I'm grateful for and then pass them along to 3 people.
(Let's just take it as a given that I'm grateful for the people I love. )
That said,
1. Extra blankets on cold evenings.
2. Free podcasts.
3. That my dog doesn't shed as much as he looks like he does. Now I pick -
The Crafty Crow for the Kreative Blogger award,
Nutmeg for the Sisterhood one,
and Rima for that last sort-of-mysterious one.
Pass them on as you all see fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...