I've been tagged. Karin from Countryfolk Keepsakes tagged me and now (after asking what exactly "tag" means) I have to write 5 things about myself and then pass on the taggy goodness. OK, here goes:
1) When I was 7 I was bound and determined to marry Sidney Poitier when I grew up.
2) Clowns totally creep me out. They REALLY creep me out when they are out of context, like at the bank. *shudder*
3) I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The show, not the movie. I'm not like a super fan, not running out to get a Xander tattoo or anything, but I have seen every episode. And I think Joss Whedon is a genius.
4) I am certified in CPR and know how to use one of those defibrillator do-hickeys. Don't go feeling like it's safe to have a heart attack around me though, I might just freak out.
5) My mom still calls me Buttonhead. And I don't mind one little bit.
OK, now comes the part when I tag 5 other people. If I can catch them. . .