3.31.2015

Duckies, Lambs, and Dollies

Spring is springing!

Ducky, Dandelion, and Dahlia
Bah Bah Blacksheep, Addie, and Beatrice
Petal, Madison, and Strawberry
I'm still trying to find time to do everything that I want to do, included keeping this here blog updated. A workable schedule continues to elude me. I keep working on it though. Pretty sure I just need two more of me. There are 23 pieces on today's table, all demanding my attention. As soon as this batch is done, I have a special project I'll be doing with my sweet niece Lucy (more about that later), and then doing a Kickstarter campaign to raise the funds to build a little woodworking shop (more about that later too)! But first, packing and shipping some Springtime. Wheee!
Hope you're all having a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new pieces, perfect for spring.
    I would love to have a workshop outside, away from the house;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful new Spring makes Jo! I personally think adding at least 5 hours to each day and reducing the need for sleep and eating would help immeasurably with the time crunch thing ;O) Can't wait to see what you and your niece have planned.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...