10.15.2014

And speaking of learning something new. . .

I get to take a very cool class, and I got a scholarship! That's right, I'm officially a collage student once again. The class only meets once a month, but I get a student ID and stuff. Hey, discounted movies! And school supplies! Totally gotta get myself a cool backpack. . . Anyway, this is the class (the one on the left).
I'm gonna learn what the heck I'm doing here. At least that's the goal. And maybe I'll make some friends while I'm at it. Oh no, what if I'm the weird kid that eats her lunch alone behind the bleachers?? Shut up, brain. But I digress. As organized as I am when it comes to my creative goings-on, I'm equally as unorganized when it comes to business stuff. Numbers make me twitchy, paperwork causes hives. I gotta work on that. In the not-too-distant past I just handed all financial things over to my former partner, trusting that he knew what he was doing. Turns out, he really really really didn't. I'm learning that I can trust myself, and am more capable than I ever imagined. So yay for silver linings. Here I go, putting one foot in front of the other, trusting that the journey will lead to beautiful destinations.
In the meantime, you can find me behind the bleachers.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I am sure you will do well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl, you can do it! And what colour is your backpack going to be?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the business part, too. I have a feeling you'll surprise yourself. A+++++

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to take that class with you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...