8.02.2014

Today's Table- Work in Progress

 Ok, so it's not really a table. . . more like a drying rack, and a counter, and the kitchen sink. Anyway, here's a peek at some of the silliness I've been up to over the past few days. Everything is all stained and drying. This is my favorite phase! The time after all the designing, sewing, stuffing, base painting, sawing, sanding, and staining is finished and everybody's waiting for their final details. This is when they come alive for me.


Staining is a messy process. I've got it pretty well contained though. This is this morning's aftermath--
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are my very favorite cleaning supply.
Is it totally lame to have a favorite cleaning supply? Well, I do.

Thanks for letting me share my process and creations with you!
I'll be back later with some after pics.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful new pieces and i like how you are making the tents to use with the pieces for settings.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the tents for settinghs.I am looking forward to seeing what these new characters turn out like. So good to see you creating with GUSTO again. Being creative is balm for the soul.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love to see the magic as it is happening :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the afters because the befores are magical!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...