5.08.2013

Today's Table




Mostly I'm working on those sculpted pieces in the top pic, but I keep returning to that big ole skull whenever I get spare minutes. I'm just having fun with it, and I suspect it'll be a work-in-progress for quite some time. I carved it out of a heavy chunk of wood quite some time ago, and it's been sitting around the house in its naked-wood state waiting for inspiration to strike ever since. And strike it has! I'm going with a garden theme. Haven't quite figured out what sort of color theme to go with, but I'm leaning towards a very limited palette. No use rushing these things, it'll continue to wait patiently until I figure it out.




2 comments:

  1. Love the skull...How does one get such fine painted lines?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiny paintbrushes, a steady hand, and lots of practice :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...