5.11.2013

Something-New




I finished the latest trio of anthropomorphic cuteness-- Sunshine, Rainy Day, and Moonshine. And since we're headed out of town in the morning to go visit my mom for Mother's Day I thought I'd go ahead a list them early. 

I also finished something a bit different, more two-dimensional than our regular fare. I took several of my original cut-paper pieces that I've designed for other projects and matted them so that they might have a life of their own. They're all ready to go too.


....................................................................................

On another note:
Once again, thank you for your continued support of our Kickstarter project! We're off to a good start, but we've still got a loooong way to go. We sincerely appreciate any help you can offer. 





3 comments:

  1. beautiful! love the little moon-folk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Замечательные работы!!! Фантазия + отличное мастерство исполнения !!!)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this post was over a month ago, but I just have to say that I love these little weather dolls! I am very inspired by them and may have to make some crochet versions. I hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...