3.12.2013

Playing with Paper




That little cart there is actually made up of 40 (or so) itty bitty pieces of paper. (And now that I'm seeing it all digital-like I'm realizing that I probably could have just painted a picture of it and saved myself the snipping and gluing bits. Oh well, it looks really cool in person anyway.) We're working on a special project to be revealed at a later date (in a couple of weeks). It's daunting. I'm feeling daunted. Nothing to do but to keep on keeping on though, and cross one little thing off the list at a time. Like so:
Make tiny cart. Check.
Next!


1 comment:

  1. ...I like it! It looks kinda like our old farm wagon that sits down by the road. :o)

    ...Don't feel daunted, you're doing great!

    ...Peace & blessings. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...