12.08.2012

Yesterday's Table



Owls and Santas, a fox and a wolf, Raggedy twins, celestial friends, and a moose were all sharing space on my worktable yesterday. I couldn't share them with you then though, on account of my camera ran out of battery juice. So today I bravely headed off to find some new batteries amongst all the Christmas shoppers. Target is the closest battery-getting place, so I had to be very brave indeed. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Target and all, but being there on a weekend in December makes me a little itchy. But I navigated my way through all those people and secured some new batteries for my little camera. Success!

Just a head's up:
We'll only be taking new orders for hand-painted pieces until Monday, December 10.
We'll still be doing the printed ornaments and paper stuff though for a little while yet.
Then we'll be taking a break until after Christmas.

I've promised not to paint anything during my break, my hands need a bit of recovery time I'm afraid. But still, that's gonna be a hard promise to keep! I don't think I've gone more than a couple of days in a row without painting in the past 10 years. Seriously. I'm not even exaggerating. 

How about you?
Is there anything you can't go a whole week without?




4 comments:

  1. I can't stand christmas crowds, tend to be a bit more crazier than the usual shoppers, lol. I rarely go more than a few days with stitching something.


    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Table as usual!
    Big Hugs,
    Morena

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve a break, sweet girl! Glad you'll get to take a tiny one at least! Two things I cannot go a day without: reading & LOTS of coffee! LOL! Crocheting is a close third. HUGS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I hear you about braving the Christmas crowds. I don't have that much courage. Bravo to you on your battery mission. That will be nice to take a break and give your hands a rest. Happy holidays to you, Jo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...