11.25.2012

Christmas Stuff

I'm afraid I don't have anything new to show you this Sunday; I took a little time off to play with my family.
Yesterday, we busted out the boxes marked "Christmas Stuff". Hooray!
 I made a special place to display my favorite kid-made ornaments. I love them so much!

 The mantle was dedicated to all things Santa.

 There may have been an interloper here and there.

I made these little houses 3 years ago. You can make some too.
And what Christmas village would be complete with a giant red bear?
 It's a well-known fact that Little Red Riding Hoods are especially fond of Christmas.

Today we'll go chop down a tree and decorate it all up before College Girl has to go back to school this evening. Then it's back to our regularly scheduled arty shenanigans. I really like my life.


5 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas decorations Jo.I have some up already too.Love the old deco's.They have a lovely charm don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting, I love this time of year! I am bound and determined to make little cardboard glitter houses this Christmas season, so I was especially thrilled to see your tiny houses! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all 'decorated' over here, too! It's such fun seeing your kid-made ornies! I have all my daughter's AND 22 years worth of the ones from my students. You cracked me up with your 'interlopers'! I just love you, Jo! Let's see the tree when it's up, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to see what Christmas decorations you put up. I love the tree with the kid-made ornaments. Just awesome! Yep, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Have fun with the tree chopping and trimming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Замечательная подборка новогодних игрушек! Спасибо! Удачи вам!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...