10.11.2011

Today's Table (and Today's Shelf)

Playing with paper and paint again for something to be announced later. . .

And I couldn't help but snap a picture of the now-packed-up beasties as they said their goodbyes to the permanent Cart residents.
................. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .....................        

So, it's halfway through October and I haven't braved the garage (strictly Dylan's domain) to dig out the Halloween box. It's on today's list. And maybe making some big cut-out silhouettes for the windows might be in order. I'll have to think on it. How about you? Any Halloween going-ons at your houses yet? 


6 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely, lovely owls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to hear what you're being all mysterious about! something new is on the horizon - always exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those owls are just gorgeous!!
    Halloween is up! I feel your 'fear' of the dreaded garage!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The owls are GORGEOUS! And what a beautiful line-up of departing friends! I'd be DAZZLED if I went into Dylan's domain. To me it would be like inhaling pure genius! (Don't you go getting a big head, Dylan, even if you ARE a genius! BWAHAHAHAHA!) As for Halloween at my house, the only homage to that so far is my FACE in the mirror! Scary ... veeeeeery scary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful owls! My hubby and I had all our decorations up on September 28...we're "those people". :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...