5.18.2010

My, what big EYES you have!

I got such a wonderful treat in the mail yesterday, a total surprise!
It's a new Little Red Riding Hood to add to my collection!
She's made by the uber-talented Joyce Stahl, and I gotta tell you the craftsmanship is impeccable. And you gotta dig those kooky eyes! Polka-dots, stripes, red. . .I'm in heaven!
The rest of the Little Red's are already packed but I didn't want her to be lonely, so I found a little wolf to keep her company. Come to think of it, he was a gift from a collector. I must be the luckiest girl in the world! I am so blessed to be continually amazed by kindness and generosity. My cup runneth over.

And speaking of (sur)prizes, head on over to the EHAG Emporium for your chance to win lots of Halloweeny goodness by guessing the number of jelly beans in the jar.
I hope today brings unexpected surprises (the happy kind)
to you all.

13 comments:

  1. I am sooo jealous! What a fabulous doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special surprise! :-)
    ~ Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her dolls are just amazing. I bet you did a little happy dance when you saw her. :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnifique,,,,,,!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's DARLING!!!! Such detail & personality! I'm happy for you, lil' Jo! You DESERVE pretty surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new doll is really nice, and I am floored by your blog (I found you via Art Propelled btw)!
    I have gone back to September, 2009, just looking at all your creations.
    absolutely amazing!
    Happy days,
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her style and those eyes are so creative and her.
    I know you are going to treasure that piece.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww Joee! I'm so glad you like her! She's just a little sumpin' to make you smile! Girl...you deserve every bit of goodness that comes your way!

    From one Monday lover to another! : )

    xo
    Joycee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow--your kharma is in a good place. People just give you things (I know I did)! I hope you will let me know what you do with the fabric you won from our giveaway. Did you enter the new giveaway? That fabric looks like something you would like!

    Cheery wave from
    Bev
    http://44thstreetfabric.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so wonderful! I agree, good karma!
    (Spending you positive thoughts about your house-hunt!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Luckeeeeee!!

    Awesome Joycee doll Jo! I actually won a bunny from her in a swap too, so I am a lucky one too!

    I just LOVE the color combos in her!

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a lucky girl! She is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your toys are delicious! I really liked your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...