1.09.2009

Pink

I usually don't use too much pink in my artsy endeavors, but this week just felt Pink. It's been a long gray week here in the Pacific Northwest, the kinda of daze that make getting out of bed difficult. A person just wants to stay snuggled beneath the covers, soft and drifting on a pink cloud. The moon in this piece has the right idea.More pink in the sweet round cheeks of this little bit of whimsy. And a pink parade prances around the hem of this odd little owl keeper.
New-found love of pink aside, this week's favorites are probably the latest Little Red and her wolfy counterpart. Course, I'm biased, being a long-time fan of the red-hooded child.

7 comments:

  1. Smiles at the wolf... got to think about that one. :) Ya'll are really doing your website? I'm going to have to find a brain to do that. I still can't get the blog like I want it. You've got the kid power, that's your secret weapon! ~PJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep thinking PINK! It looks great! I'm a fan of little Red and the wolf too, I hope they go to the same person. Where would Little Red be without the wolf?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are so pretty...I like the pink and it isnt a strong pink...its a soft pink like cotton candy soft. Awesome

    Smiles

    Sonia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place is ENCHANTING!
    you look good in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual I soooo love your art. I love pink too.
    Danna

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the touches of pink! The website looks great too - you're inspiring me to update mine (long overdue!)

    Love the little quote - too true, lol...

    ~ Carolee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1/11/2009

    The girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...