12.22.2007

Hey there Little Red Ridinghood. . .

The Little Reds have come out to play!
This is my growing collection of treasures. They insisted on coming out to join in on the Christmas festivities. And, naturally, they wanted hats. My most treasured Reds are gifts. The sullen one standing just left of the tree is from my little Jimmy. The beauty to the far right was made by my dear friend Tink. And the hauntingly gorgeous Red second from the left is the creation of the unconquerable Nutmeg. And that wonderful blue antique Christmas ball sitting in the lap of the one farthest left is from the thoughtful and generous JoJo. Thank you my dear dolly friends!

7 comments:

  1. The greatest thing about a collection is the story behind each piece especially when they remind us of friends. What a wonderful collection of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joee - the hats were a great idea. Fun to see your collection. I have one lone little red doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joee, lovely collection of dollies! :)

    Merry Christmas Eve!

    Best,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your Lil' Reds Joee! Hmmm... I just might have to make a LRRH Firewood Folk!
    I also want to wish you and yours a very merry and blessed Christmas!! :> )
    ~Peanut

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwww.......what an adorable collection Joee! I spotted that lil Nutmeg sweetie instantly! Isn't she a sweetie? I own a couple of Nutmeg dollies myself! I treasure them! =o)

    Hope you had a very merry christmas and happy new year to come!

    Hugs! ~Loriikins

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna see your Christmas Red Riding Hood, please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi all!
    OK, Dixie wants to see my new Little Red. She's in the next post. :)

    -Joee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...