9.06.2018

I'm back!

Hi everybody!
I've missed you!
Let's just jump right in, shall we?
I thought it would be fun to pick a subject (in this case, devils) and do a bunch of variations on that theme. That way I get to play with lots of different stuff (in this case, clay and wood and cloth and paper and paint). Here's the first batch:



That last trio was cut out of reclaimed 1/2 inch plywood, carved a bit around the edges, and painted up all pretty. They're pretty big, like bigger than the average head. I think it'd be fun to get them printed onto fabric and make some pillows and ornaments out of them, so that's on my list. In the meantime, you can get the originals here.

I'm thinking I'll make Black Cats and Jack-o-Lanterns next. Wheeee! 

I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you back in action!!! Big hugs <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...