2.04.2015

Hearts and Stuff

The day before yesterday, I set out to make ONE thing. Just one.
But that one led to another, which led to another. . .

. . .and before I knew it I was up to my eyeballs in lovey stuff.
I have trouble reining myself in.

I made a bunch of stuff last week too.


Most of them are already spoken for, but there are still a few left in the shop.

I miss hanging out here in Blogland. It seems like all my words are being sucked up by Facebook. (I'm over there a lot if you wanna visit. Here's me.)  I keep meaning to be better at keeping this here correspondence current, but the day keeps having too few hours.
Alas. 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you back in the groove Jo.Love, love this latest work!So glad these sell well.They should and glad they do.
    Have a good rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you get easily distracted :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...