9.24.2014

Punkinheads!

So, I totally keep meaning to blog more regularly, but alas...

Anyway, I finished a patch of punkinheads this past week. They're noisy little buggers, and I can't wait for them to leave! Please help take them off my hands, they've taken over The Cart. You wouldn't think they'd be able to get into too much trouble, being limbless and all, but you'd be wrong. They bounce all over the place, terrorizing poor Lulu, and generally wreaking havoc. I'm sure they'll be less of a handful once they're separated. . . But no promises.


They're here. If you dare.



4 comments:

  1. Very fun and unique, love all the different expressions.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Love them PUNKinheads! They look like a chatty bunch to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the Halloweeny goodness <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Jo!! I dropped by after seeing the darling Bunny Fairy you made for Shell!! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...