4.06.2014

Finally. . . It's Something-New Sunday once again!

Hi everybody! I hope you're still out there. I'm feeling uber-creative once again, and very grateful for it. I've made a few pieces since I've last visited, but this is the first time in quite a while I have some new offerings.
First, the latest.

This one is the Mender of Broken Hearts. Stitched-up hearts are so much more interesting than their pristine counterparts, don't you think?


This silly one knows that life is just better with floppy ears.


And I made some little anthropomorphic clouds too.
Today I'm the white one, yesterday I was gray. Which one are you?


The whole lot of them are available right this minute over in my shop.

I'll be back later for more show-n-tell. I've been strapped to this computer all day, and the rain has momentarily stopped, so I'm off to see what sort of mischief I can get into before the sun goes down.

Thank you all for sticking around.
I promise I won't let so much time go by before visiting again.




20 comments:

  1. good to see u back xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new pieces and happy to see that you are getting back to your creative side again.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see you are back!! Sunshine and hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Le tue creazioni sono sempre spettacolari!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are back too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi... Nice to see you back.... How's the wheelie house?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mender of broken hearts!So glad you're back creating.Good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been so missed! It was so great to check your blog and finding you are back and doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Desde espaƱa, tu trabajo es maravilloso , y tu pareces muy especial tambien.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is so exciting to see you back! You've been missed on my favorite blog list. Happy making!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This makes me as happy as all the signs of spring we've got now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jo, so wonderful to see you back creating! Wonderful treasures and yes, mended hearts are so much more interesting :O) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. There is another site I thought might help if you need shavings but can’t find any in your area. I don’t know how big an order you would need to place, but if the requirement is too large for you, maybe a co-op of the horse community in your area could band together and buy a truckload. Here’s the site: horse feeders

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jo, welcome back to this here spot! I love your mended heart, floppy ears and expressive clouds. The clouds are in one of my most favorite color palettes, pink,cream, gray. I also adore the wee little cinnamon and white ceramic bunny among the buttons. Melts-my-heart sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Saw the preview for the new movie "Box Trolls" and it immediately reminded me of your work. I had not checked in for a while. I was sad to hear of your troubles but glad to see you are still creating! It's good for the soul...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I miss your post and will be glad to hear from you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have missed your post and will be glad to hear from you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope you are doing well and can't wait to see what you create next!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...