5.21.2013

Today's Table

A strange menagerie awaits me on this morning's table. (I had to pixelate one of them on account of it's gonna be a surprise for the recipient.) Speaking of tables. . .
My art table is suddenly much smaller. And red. A certain Cart dweller has absconded with my precious table and is currently in the process of cutting it up *gasp!* and turning it into a bed/desk for the wheelie house. Is nothing safe from his mad-scientist ways?? Speaking of mad scientists. . .
I'd better get back to bringing this group to life.



In the meantime, on the Kickstarter front. . .
79% there, 9 days to go! We've come so far, please help get us all the way there. If we don't get all the way to 100% then we don't get any funding at all and nobody wins. Go here and be our hero.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love them all!!! They are so cute:) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...