2.21.2013

The Big Four-Oh!

 It was my birthday yesterday! I turned 40. Sounds so respectable, don't you think? I was thoroughly spoiled by my family. They had rented an oceanfront condo for the festivities. This was the view from the balcony. So amazing!

And there were presents! Lots of presents!! Like these super wonderful bendy monsters from my super wonderful mom (who had dyed her hair pink for the occasion). I love them so much!

But the best part of all was time spent with the whole family. My folks, my brother and sis-in-law, my sweet Dylan and Boy Kid, even College Girl and her fiancee drove all the way down! So many hugs!! I'm a very lucky 40-year-old. 




11 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday Jo! What a spectacular view from the condo and love the monsters :O) See, turning 40 wasn't so bad, was it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday!!!!! What a wonderful way to spend your birthday. May this 40th year just be the beginning of a wonderful decade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiest of birthdays to you! Sounds like it was perfect in every way. I love your monsters. Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/21/2013

    Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2/21/2013

    Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful way to spend a birthday.
    A very Happy Birthday to you.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishes for even more hugs and happy days in the years ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Jo! It sounds like a marvelous day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're a very special & LOVED 40-year-old! And I'm SO glad you were properly celebrated!!! XXXOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday and congrats on turning 40! What a wonderful birthday celebration. I love the Oregon Coast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...