4.30.2012

Today's Table


This morning's table is sorta all over the place. A bat, a bird, a couple of anthropomorphic mushrooms. Dylan's kitschy B-movie robot/space helmets are taking shape. Today I'll be playing with clay-- adding some detail to the helmets, and sculpting manes on various maned creatures. If it ever stops raining, I'll be playing in the dirt too. Got a new planter which will double the size of my "garden". I suppose I'll do some boring house-cleaning chores today at some point too, but that's so not worth talking about.
In other news, there are still three one-of-a-kind Kaitlbugs available. 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Also in other other news, I'm bringing back the Tuesday's Artist feature! 
Tomorrow will showcase the fabulous Elsa Mora.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...