5.27.2011

Today's Table

Snapshots from today's worktable--




 Our first dog! Funny that I haven't made any dogs before; they're my very favorite animals. My kids think that's a totally boring favorite animal pick, but dogs are amazing and funny and come in so many varieties.

Our Alphabet Project is chugging along now that I'm back amongst the living. A-F are getting their finishing touches today. Then they get handed over to Dylan to get their pictures taken and listed. I'm still deciding if I want to list them as they get finished, or if I can wait until the whole alphabet is done. My decision-making apparatus seems to be on the fritz lately. Took me way too many hours deciding on colors for that little boat up there. Decisions, decisions!

Hope you're all having 
a decidedly nice day.

5 comments:

  1. ...Me too! Actually I love 'em all! ;o)

    ...Enjoy your holiday weekend!

    ...Blessings... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an inventive design on the dog-man! Half pirate, half English gentleman, half dalmatian.. or I should speak in thirds, of course.. the fish looks yummie too! And the skirt of Red 'hood is very pleasing. What can I say - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! NOT A DOG!!!!!
    I ADORE DOGS!!!!!!
    Now I'll want to adopt him!
    I can't resist that little face.
    He's SO COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo many cute new things to look at! And your doggy is just adorable! Very dapper, too in his lovely attire!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...