I'm up to my eyeballs in triangles!
I was thinking I'd make some sort of garland type thing to spruce up the rather un-Christmassy-looking upper half of my walls, and I think maybe I got a little carried away.
It started innocently enough, raiding the scrap bins for likely red and green triangle candidates. I accumulated a pile of them really quick-like, then I stitched them all face down on scraps of white. It was somewhere into hour two of tangled bobbins, broken threads, and cussing at the sewing machine that I thought maybe some sort of triangle estimate wouldn't have been such a terrible idea.
Dylan helped with the cutting-out part. Ok, so we raced. He won.
Then I turned all the pointy bastards inside out and ironed them flat.
It looks like a much more reasonable pile now.
I'll show you what I end up making with them when I figure out the next step.
In the meantime,
I hope you're all having a lovely December day,
void of tangled bobbins.