10.16.2010

Speaking of winners. . .

Lookie what I won!
From the fabulous Heidi Kenney at My Paper Crane.
It's full of gorgeous silliness!
I'm a lucky duck.

And speaking of silliness, I got to spend the better part of today making my sweetest little faux-niece into Ancient Egyptian royalty for Halloween candy-getting. We scoured the fabric store for all things gold and sparkley (those Egyptians liked their bling) and spent the morning happily glueing and sewing and singing Walk Like an Egyptian. Unfortunately, I didn't snap pictures before she went home, so I'll get some on the big day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! What a fun book! Congratulations, Lil' Jo! I'm GLAD you won that! Also, please DO take photos of your niece in her Egyptian finery! Can't wait to see! HUGS! And, HI DYLAN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...