4.29.2010

Low-Tech

This is my super high-tech drying device-
It's made of rejected parts from here and there, and a simple fan that is lying on its back. It works perfectly, but these teeny tiny necklace bits 'n' bobs we've been doing lately are too small to hang or lay on top of the fan. (I tried. It was less than successful. Tiny arms flew in all directions as they were violently spit out by the fan. *shudder*) So I came up with an equally super high-tech solution. . .
1 old picture frame (that's glass was broken long ago) plus a bit of screening (from a walked-through screen door) plus hot glue = A handy dandy drying rack for teeny tiny bits 'n' bobs!
Works like a charm!

14 comments:

  1. AAAAHHH HAAAA...so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the image of all those little arms flying through the air! I bet the little wings looked like they took flight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant and creative--like everything you do! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea!!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are soooo clever! :-) Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!
    I sometimes put my "creations" on a piece of foil on a cookie sheet in the oven at about 200...
    but sometimes they get toasty,
    especially if i'm having some wine!
    teehee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Genius, just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very innovative!! I have an old box fan like this one that only works on low....never thought to put a screen over it for my smaller pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea and so simple. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Jo. Susan Walker was kind enough to send me this link...this is so wonderful. Thanks so much for the great idea.

    wishing you a lovely day,
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...